HARMONY GOLF PRESERVE,
A CHAMPION COURSE.
GET WET AT
THE LAKESHORE SPLASH PAD
THE 17TH GREEN,
HARMONY’S SIGNATURE HOLE
YOUR CHILDREN CAN WALK TO
OUR A-RATED SCHOOLS, K-12
THERE’S A HOME
FOR EVERYONE IN HARMONY
BUCK LAKE IS GREAT
FOR CANOEING AND KAYAKING
Harmony is a small town, with a big town lifestyle
There’s no other community quite like Harmony in Florida. . .or just about anywhere for that matter. Harmony offers the best of small town living, in a convenient location where you can take advantage of Orlando’s big town lifestyle. Highlights of the community include:
- A-rated Harmony High School and a K-8 Community School within walking distance of every home.
- Two natural lakes – Buck Lake (511 acres) and Cat Lake (430 acres).
- Harmony Golf Preserve, a Johnny Miller Signature course.
- Homes within walking distance of parks, schools, stores and friends.
- 12.5 miles of walking, hiking and bicycle trails through some of the 7,700 acres of conservation areas.
- A Town Square with restaurants, grocery store, shops, and swim club.
- Just 20 minutes from Medical City, 25 minutes to the airport, 30 minutes to Disney World and 40 minutes to the Atlantic beaches.
We invite you and your family to start living the good life in Harmony, Florida.