A community that inspires learning and recreation
Harmony is blessed with top-rated schools that are easily accessible by all students, and a myriad of recreational opportunities. Some amenities in Harmony are your kids can safely walk or ride a bike to school with their friends without crossing a heavily traveled street. And no matter what your family enjoys — golf, hiking, bicycling, kayaking, fishing, soccer, basketball, baseball, volleyball or a quiet stroll to the store — Harmony has it!
- Two sparkling, natural lakes with protected shorelines. Buck Lake is 511 acres and has two community boat docks. Cat Lake is 430 acres and features a wedding venue and camp grounds. Only low-speed boating is allowed, so kayaking, canoeing and fishing are very popular.
- Parks and trails are scattered throughout Harmony’s neighborhoods. Lakeshore Park, near the southern shore of Buck Lake, features covered playgrounds, a soccer field, sand volleyball, basketball courts, shuffleboard and a splash pad. Nature trails are everywhere in Harmony – 12.5 miles in total – giving hikers a closeup view of natural Florida.
- Championship golf is available at the Harmony Golf Preserve , which borders natural conservation and wildlife areas. The 7,428-yard layout is a Johnny Miller Signature course. The golf Clubhouse is located on the Town Square and includes a pro shop, acclaimed Graze restaurant and a 3,000-square-foot banquet hall for weddings and other special events.
- The Town Square Marketplace is popular with Harmony’s residents, whether shopping for groceries at the Market, eating at one of the restaurants or visiting one of the stores.
- The Swim Club and Equestrian Center are also located on the Town Square. The Swim Club is one of two community pools available to Harmony residents (the other is in the Ashley Park neighborhood). The Equestrian Center is home to Heavenly Hooves, which provides equine-assisted therapies for veterans and disabled individuals.
And that’s only a few of the activities available to Harmony residents. There’s a full social and activities calendar every month, so no matter your passion and interests, Harmony has it!