THE 17TH GREEN,
HARMONY’S SIGNATURE HOLE
PUTTING FOR A BIRDIE ON HARMONY’S 9TH HOLE
A true golf preserve experience
The Harmony Golf Preserve is a unique experience for the golfer. It’s the only Johnny Miller Signature course in Central Florida, and it’s built on a 260-acre wildlife preserve. There are virtually no homes along the course.
Harmony Golf Preserve includes:
- A 7,428-yard layout with a 76.1 rating/136 slope.
- A Clubhouse with a fully-stocked pro shop, locker rooms with showers and full practice facilities.
- The acclaimed Champions Grill restaurant and lounge offering an exceptional menu whether you are looking for a light meal after a round of golf, or a tantalizing dinner with friends.
- The Clubhouse also includes a 3,000-square-foot banquet hall that can accommodate up to 250 people, making it a popular venue for weddings and other special events.
- The Performance Academy, which offers golf instruction for all skill levels, plus golf-specific training.